Thursday, March 22, 2007

Welcome to the Terrible 2's

Miss Abby has been a very busy girl over the past few days. She attends her Early Childhood class on Tuesdays with Hal and ever since she came home from her session this past Tuesday, she has been an absolute pill. Everyone tells us that this is typical for a 2 year old but let me tell you, she has sure learned how to push her mom and dad's buttons lately. She has her moments of being totally sweet and then, watch out, because this little angel can sure change her tune in a matter of a couple of seconds.

But having said that, I should also mention what a sweetie she can be. Today, Hal called me when they were on their way home from playing at the park and Abby actually had a conversation with me on the phone. That just absolutely made my day! Her vocabulary has grown a lot over the past couple of months and she is learning new things everyday.

Here are a couple new pictures.
Love,
Tara




No comments: